Introductionary post! Hi :P

Started by PaulUK
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PaulUK

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Guys and Gals,

I just found these forums maybe 30mins ago and I've been browsing them soaking up as much info as possible. So now I figure it's time to say hey!

I'm 25 from the UK so I'm definitely a nontrad but I'm hoping to start school in September, A-levels in Biology, Human Biology and Chemistry...If there are anymore Brits out there in a similar situation could you please post your experiences, ie. Would an Access Course be more beneficial with going to medical school in mind or? You know stuff like that 😛

Anyways I've been rambling for long enough so I'll say Hey again and thanks for taking the time to read!

Regards Paul!
 
Hey Guys and Gals,

I just found these forums maybe 30mins ago and I've been browsing them soaking up as much info as possible. So now I figure it's time to say hey!

I'm 25 from the UK so I'm definitely a nontrad but I'm hoping to start school in September, A-levels in Biology, Human Biology and Chemistry...If there are anymore Brits out there in a similar situation could you please post your experiences, ie. Would an Access Course be more beneficial with going to medical school in mind or? You know stuff like that 😛

Anyways I've been rambling for long enough so I'll say Hey again and thanks for taking the time to read!

Regards Paul!

Hey Paul,

I know nothing about the UK school system, sorry! But welcome and hopefully you can get some of the info you need.