investment that pays out

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ldouble

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have read a few posts about investment and how to invest. I am not an investment expert or anything like that but I thought I should share my good fortune with eeryone on the forum.

I bought 2 hectares of land which is reforested with teak from a "green investment" company called "CO2e panama". At the time of making the investment I feel that I over spent becuase I ended up investing more money than I could actually afford but this year it paid off!! They sell the carbon offset credits for you so you get an income from the investment every year. I got just over $12 grand paid into my account so its for me its a winner. It almost covers what I over invested. It also makes me feel good, investing in something green

i hope this helps people out there that need some direction

Members don't see this ad.

Excellent this is just what I've been looking for. A made up industry, a company that doesn't actually do anything and a hot tip from an internet stranger. What more could anyone want? Where do i sign up?

what are you talking about? made up industry? a company that doesnt do anything and an internet stranger? obvioulsy you are only interested in posting negativity and feel the need to express your member status becuase you joined a year before i did....

great post, really well researched, i take my hat off to you