1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

investment that pays out

Discussion in 'Finance and Investment' started by ldouble, May 27, 2008.

1. ldouble

Psychologist
    I have read a few posts about investment and how to invest. I am not an investment expert or anything like that but I thought I should share my good fortune with eeryone on the forum.

I bought 2 hectares of land which is reforested with teak from a "green investment" company called "CO2e panama". At the time of making the investment I feel that I over spent becuase I ended up investing more money than I could actually afford but this year it paid off!! They sell the carbon offset credits for you so you get an income from the investment every year. I got just over $12 grand paid into my account so its for me its a winner. It almost covers what I over invested. It also makes me feel good, investing in something green

i hope this helps people out there that need some direction

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. mglavin

5+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Excellent this is just what I've been looking for. A made up industry, a company that doesn't actually do anything and a hot tip from an internet stranger. What more could anyone want? Where do i sign up?

4. ldouble

Psychologist
    what are you talking about? made up industry? a company that doesnt do anything and an internet stranger? obvioulsy you are only interested in posting negativity and feel the need to express your member status becuase you joined a year before i did....

great post, really well researched, i take my hat off to you