invited for a interview from case western

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

1094iop

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey, I just got a letter from case western for interview invitation. I tried to find other people who have posted question about case western but I had only few and most recent question was posted on 11-20-2008. is it because case western is not popular now?

Also I have to call them to schedule my interview. this is the first time I have such a interview... Should I schedule the interview as soon as possible or can I take about 1 month to prepare?

Members don't see this ad.

hey, I just got a letter from case western for interview invitation. I tried to find other people who have posted question about case western but I had only few and most recent question was posted on 11-20-2008. is it because case western is not popular now?

Also I have to call them to schedule my interview. this is the first time I have such a interview... Should I schedule the interview as soon as possible or can I take about 1 month to prepare?

Haha, the interview date is pushed back to March already...I haven't scheduled mine yet even I received the mail like 4 days ago.:rolleyes: I do want to get a pre Dec. interview though...

Members don't see this ad :)
It doesn't hurt to schedule your interview. You can always choose to turn down the invitation later.

My interview at Case is on March 3rd. It's late but I did it anyway.

They didn't get my phone call. I just leave them a message. Hope they get me on the schedule list...