Invited to interview without sending supplemental?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jusstoogood

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

I recently was just invited to an interview at Touro CA yesterday. I was very excited, however what is odd is that I was invited prior to even finishing the supplemental. Is this normal? Has anyone else been invited to an interview prior to submission of the supplemental? I completed it and sent it off today, but wanted to see if this is common or an error.

Thanks.
 
I've heard this before from a friend who got invited to a interview without doing the supplemental..Maybe you were so good they want you regardless?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pharmacy schools are getting more desperate?? That's what I think of it. Pharmacy schools are getting more and more easier to get in every year.