Invited to interview without sending supplemental?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jusstoogood

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I recently was just invited to an interview at Touro CA yesterday. I was very excited, however what is odd is that I was invited prior to even finishing the supplemental. Is this normal? Has anyone else been invited to an interview prior to submission of the supplemental? I completed it and sent it off today, but wanted to see if this is common or an error.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I've heard this before from a friend who got invited to a interview without doing the supplemental..Maybe you were so good they want you regardless?

Members don't see this ad :)
I've had that happen to me too. It was a new school (not even pre-candidate) at that time, though.

I had it happen this year with Campbell University. I don't think my application is particularly strong aside from my PCAT score, so I wonder if certain stats trigger these invites.

Pharmacy schools are getting more desperate?? That's what I think of it. Pharmacy schools are getting more and more easier to get in every year.