Iowa Inquiry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ry_guy_chi

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
"I am pleased to invite you to complete our supplemental application and schedule a personal onsite interview… Upon completion of the supplemental application, you may select a date convenient for you to visit our campus and participate in our interview."

Is this the actual interview? Will I fill out the supplemental and then schedule the actual interview or is it a tour, and the interview comes later? As of this moment I have to wait 24 hours to access the supplemental.

I just thought that supplemental applications are filled out…waiting period…then potential interview.

Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

"I am pleased to invite you to complete our supplemental application and schedule a personal onsite interview… Upon completion of the supplemental application, you may select a date convenient for you to visit our campus and participate in our interview."

Is this the actual interview? Will I fill out the supplemental and then schedule the actual interview or is it a tour, and the interview comes later? As of this moment I have to wait 24 hours to access the supplemental.

I just thought that supplemental applications are filled out…waiting period…then potential interview.

Thank you.

It's an interview invite. Congrats!

Reactions: 1 user

Thank you.
Do you think there is a chance for OOS? Thanks for replying

Members don't see this ad :)
I am out of state, I live in Illinois.
In my opinion, Iowa, Indiana and Illinois are in the same region. But kids from NY are really out of state-OOOOS. I apply Indiana Dental school, because I got my degree at Purdue...Did you apply Indiana University?