Feb 1, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
"I am pleased to invite you to complete our supplemental application and schedule a personal onsite interview… Upon completion of the supplemental application, you may select a date convenient for you to visit our campus and participate in our interview."

Is this the actual interview? Will I fill out the supplemental and then schedule the actual interview or is it a tour, and the interview comes later? As of this moment I have to wait 24 hours to access the supplemental.

I just thought that supplemental applications are filled out…waiting period…then potential interview.

Thank you.

Mar 18, 2015
Status
Pre-Dental
"I am pleased to invite you to complete our supplemental application and schedule a personal onsite interview… Upon completion of the supplemental application, you may select a date convenient for you to visit our campus and participate in our interview."

Is this the actual interview? Will I fill out the supplemental and then schedule the actual interview or is it a tour, and the interview comes later? As of this moment I have to wait 24 hours to access the supplemental.

I just thought that supplemental applications are filled out…waiting period…then potential interview.

Thank you.
It's an interview invite. Congrats!

Reactions: ry_guy_chi
Mar 21, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental

Thank you.
Do you think there is a chance for OOS? Thanks for replying

Mar 21, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
I am out of state, I live in Illinois.
In my opinion, Iowa, Indiana and Illinois are in the same region. But kids from NY are really out of state-OOOOS. I apply Indiana Dental school, because I got my degree at Purdue...Did you apply Indiana University?