Iowa State?

Started by Modizzle
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Modizzle

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows any unique features of the Iowa State Veterinary School? Or anything it is known for?

I am working on its supplementary now.

Thanks,
 
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows any unique features of the Iowa State Veterinary School? Or anything it is known for?

I am working on its supplementary now.

Thanks,


Iowa state is the school with the longest record of continuous operation as well as the first STATE veterinary college. Also the first 4 year curriculum for vet school.