Iowa telephone #

Started by imagine21
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

imagine21

Penn c/o 2012
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anybody know a good contact telephone # for somebody in admissions at Iowa State? I never get anything but an answering machine. My supplemental site says they are missing transcripts, yet they have listed all my schools as "transcripts received" so I need to speak to a real person to clarify what is missing. Thanks.
 
Does anybody know a good contact telephone # for somebody in admissions at Iowa State? I never get anything but an answering machine. My supplemental site says they are missing transcripts, yet they have listed all my schools as "transcripts received" so I need to speak to a real person to clarify what is missing. Thanks.


My page says the same thing, but they obviously have my two transcripts so I am not going to worry about it.
 
Have you tried either of these?
School of Vet Med: 515-294-1242
Office of admissions: 515-294-5836

If I remember correctly, my app said the exact same thing last year even when everything was in!!

Good luck!! :luck:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks, wivet. I have the 2nd # but I will try the 1st now-
 
Call these numbers

Brenda Cousins (Secretary)-this should be your first contact

515-294-5337

Kathy Kuehl (Coordinator of Admissions)-this should be your second contact

515-294-6808