Iowa website

Started by imagine21
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

imagine21

Penn c/o 2012
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone else been trying to view the Iowa supplementary online? I haven't been able to get on their web/been trying since Friday.
 
Good to know there are other procrastinators out there too.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been trying for the past three days to get on ISU's website?? Has anyone had any luck? Also, i have no idea how to write why I'm choosing ISU... any advice??
 
Honestly, that's different for everyone...just be glad for the deadline extension!!! whoo!!!