Iowa

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lizardgirl

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone that interviewed at Iowa heard anything lately from them?

Members don't see this ad.

nope, still haven't heard anything at all!!

So still nothing??? I'm trying to stay patient, but it's getting harder! haha

Members don't see this ad :)
:mad: Nothing! What makes me mad is this was in February, and I interviewed at UIC and then 9 days later...9 days! got accepted there :D . So I'm not going to Iowa anyway since out of state tuition is obscenely expensive but it'd be nice to be accepted or rejected already!

Nope, still haven't heard anything.....

I emailed Iowa the other day, and they said they are still making admissions decisions and should notify everyone by the end of this month.

Let the waiting continue.....

lizardgirl said:
I emailed Iowa the other day, and they said they are still making admissions decisions and should notify everyone by the end of this month.

Wow, I'm glad to hear that you are still hanging in there. Is Iowa the only school you applied to?

Good Luck!

lizardgirl said:

Thanks for checking! I was thinking about emailing them if I didn't hear soon too. Well at least we know it could be a while yet, I was thinking it would be anyday. Then again I've been thinking that for weeks! haha Good Luck! :)

I got a straight up rejection from Iowa a few weeks ago. It was because I took Health Economics instead of Microeconomics. :(

Health Economics would be more helpful anyway so boo to you Iowa.

Brixius said:
Wow, I'm glad to hear that you are still hanging in there. Is Iowa the only school you applied to?

I applied to a couple others, but Iowa was the only one I got an interview with.

Hey Jennay41! I was just wondering when you heard from Iowa? Still nothing here yet. Congrats on the acceptances! :)

goraka said:
Hey Jennay41! I was just wondering when you heard from Iowa? Still nothing here yet. Congrats on the acceptances! :)

She got in.

Brixius said:
She got in.

Yeah, I saw that. That's why I was asking when she heard from them...

goraka said:
Yeah, I saw that. That's why I was asking when she heard from them...

Oppps, I guess I didn't read that carefully. :) Sorry!

Brixius said:
Oppps, I guess I didn't read that carefully. :) Sorry!

haha oh well, it happens! :)