• Set Yourself Up For Success Webinar

October 6, 2021 at 2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific
    SDN and Osmosis are teaming up to help you get set up for success this school year! We'll be covering study tips, healthy habits, and meeting mentors.

Register Now!

• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Iowa

bearsfan55

10+ Year Member
Nov 8, 2008
Chicago, IL
  1. Pre-Dental
Hey guys I was just wondering if anyone has an update on their "isis" website... i know that the lady at Iowa said that they would probably update the isis a little earlier than december 1st and then send out acceptances via snail mail.. good luck everyone!

MrEcon

10+ Year Member
Oct 5, 2008
  1. Pre-Dental
Session:Fall - 2009 College:Dentistry Major/Department:Dentistry Degree Objective:Doctor of Dental Surgery Tuition Status:Nonresident Citizenship:United States Application Fee:paid Admission Decision:In Progress

Classification: First Year student

About the Ads

blue34

10+ Year Member
Sep 24, 2008
  1. Dental Student
Is anyone else getting this message???? Maybe they are updating our statuses!?!?! Or not? haha

An error has occurred while processing your request which is preventing ISIS from retrieving information from the mainframe or other databases.
While sometimes the error message above is quite cyptic, the underlying problem is temporary and most likely caused by one of the following:

• A nightly process is being run that needs to close a file or database while changes are made.
  • A system or database has to be taken down temporarily for backups or other system maintenence.
  • A system has gone down unexpectedly.

Andrew324

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
May 23, 2008
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Well I just went from crazy worried to not so worried, I noticed while reading this thread that it should say Fee:paid
While mine read:
Application Fee: Not Paid
Admission Decision: In Progress

I freaked out, then a minute later it changed to

Application Fee: Paid
Admission Decision: In Progress

So I dont know if they are updating or what but man that scared me.

Last edited:
About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.