Iowa

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

predent18

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how many in-state students they are letting in tonight? I know that they are handing out more than the full out-of-state acceptances in order to fill the class, but wasn't sure if only the preferred admits from Uof I are getting in tonight, as they still have 2 more interviews Dec 2 and 9th to do...and want to give all in-state students a chance for acceptance.

Members don't see this ad.

When I talked to Elaine(I go here for undergard) she made it sound like in-state wouldn't know until after the two interviews... That's how I took it :S

That was my interpretation as well.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
That sucks if thats true. I go there for undergrad too. I wanna know now haha!!!

Yeah there's two more interviews for in-staters Dec 2 and Dec 9

When did you guys interview? I was late (November 17th)

I have never heard of them not letting some in-state people in on Dec 1, but we will just have to wait and see. post if you do get in though, i heard that isis updates around 1:30AM :)

Oct. 26

Can anyone confirm this? I know in my interview Elaine said that decisions would be up tonight, but she didn't specify whether or not that meant us in-staters or not...

Oct. 26

Can anyone confirm this? I know in my interview Elaine said that decisions would be up tonight, but she didn't specify whether or not that meant us in-staters or not...

I attended the interview the same day, and by the way she stated it, she made it seems as if everyone (residents and non) who interviewed that date would have an update on their ISIS at 12:01 am. That is how I interpreted it.

I attended the interview the same day, and by the way she stated it, she made it seems as if everyone (residents and non) who interviewed that date would have an update on their ISIS at 12:01 am. That is how I interpreted it.

Yeah thats what I remember too. Who knows? Only 2 more hours until AADSAS and 3 more until isis. Goodluck everyone!

I had the same day too. When I talked to her the Friday before Thanksgiving break I verbatim asked her if I would know on December 1st and she said possibly and then explained how this date is truly for all the out of staters since there are two dates after Dec 1 of all in staters.

We'll just have to wait and see I guess, what's another week... I'm hoping I'm wrong!!

She also said 12:01 not 1:30, right?

It is supposed to be at 12:01, but most people don't have their ISIS updated until later like around 1:30 AM in previous years. I'll still be checking at 12 though AAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Where do you find this message in ISIS? I log in and don't see any specific place to go?

Where do you find this message in ISIS? I log in and don't see any specific place to go?

Log in and on the right side of the page there will be a Quick Links/Tips box. Click on Admissions Profile and there is an Admissions Summary that provides an Application Decision.