iPad PDF library

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Boujee

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
What app do u guys use on the iPad to store and organize stored PDF articles?

Thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I prefer pdfnotes, it's the best pdf reader/annotator that I've used, and it's free.

I use Papers on my Mac and love it. It's available for iPad and iPhone, but I've never used it. If it's anything like Papers for Mac, it's worth looking at.

Goodreader to annotate then store in Evernote for easy searching later from any Internet connected device.

It came out of my book fund, but my program gave us an option of getting an iPad loaded with brash, miller, baby miller, coexisting dz, and Jaffe in lieu of the hard copies.

I'm jealous.

We got hard copies of baby miller, barash, coexisting dz, pharm/physio (stoelting), chestnut for OB. we have online access to jaffe and big miller. i picked up M&M from the library but i may stick to baby miller for now and read thru M&M for the stuff that baby miller confused me on (that chapter on PK/PD).

Beware of the format if you are given the opportunity to have an electronic copy of these textbooks. Pdf format with goodreader is an excellent way to read these, but the standard e-reader (kindle, ibook) etc isn't really designed with textbooks in mind, so they are formatted more like a novel. Be sure to check out the samples on Amazon before you lay down your own cash (or your book fund) for an e-book copy. The convenience is nice, but be sure you're happy with how it reads.