Ipad Pr0

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ajackson

Reaction score
Anybody used this for class? if yeah, how does it work with blackboard to do assignments?

I have read many people swear by notability...what are your thoughts?

Importantly, which size would be good to learn anatomy from the apps, draw SC pathways etc?

Members don't see this ad.

I have no opinion on the matter but if you do get it, wait until sept. Apple should have an event in the next 2-3 weeks with new iPads and iPhones.

Reactions: 1 user
I have an ipad pro that I used in my predental post bacc program. I love the ipad+pencil+notability. Notability is an amazing app and the developers are always improving it. I would recommend it. I have not used blackboard with it, however. I have the 12.9 inch one because I wanted a larger screen, but others had the 10.5 inch and it worked fine.

I love being able to write ontop of lecture notes and fill out any paperwork with notability instead of printing it out, filling it out, then scanning it. It also saves a ton of paper because again I don’t have to print anything out.

If you have any other questions let me know. I used my ipad over the past year roughly 6-8 hours a day so I am pretty familiar with everything.

Reactions: 1 user
I have 10.5 iPad I’ve been using for 3 years. It works great, i use notability bc you can write and record. I only wish I bought the pen so I wasn’t writing with my index finger.