Ipad Pro

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ajackson

Reaction score
Anybody used this for class? if yeah, how does it work with blackboard to do assignments?

I have read many people swear by notability...what are your thoughts?

Importantly, which size would be good to learn anatomy from the apps, draw SC pathways etc?

Members don't see this ad.

Several of my classmates had the 10.5 inch and loved them. I've been too cheap to buy one but my MacBook is on its last leg so I'll probably bite the bullet and buy one soon (waiting for the new release). We use Canvas, not Blackboard, so I can't give any insight on that unfortunately.

Several of my classmates had the 10.5 inch and loved them. I've been too cheap to buy one but my MacBook is on its last leg so I'll probably bite the bullet and buy one soon (waiting for the new release). We use Canvas, not Blackboard, so I can't give any insight on that unfortunately.
I think 10.5 might eb the perfect size

I am just finishing up my first term and used a 10.5 Ipad Pro for all my notes. I used OneNote for taking notes and it has been great. It allows you to upload the notes and the write on them or even outside of them making the paper as large as you need it to be. It works with blackboard just fine but whenever we have in class computer exams I still bring my laptop. But I like it keeps all my notes from all of my classes in one convenient location that I don't have to worry about forgetting a notebook at home.