USMLE/COMLEX Ipad Pro

Started by Ajackson
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ajackson

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anybody used this for class? if yeah, how does it work with blackboard to do assignments?

I have read many people swear by notability...what are your thoughts?

Importantly, which size would be good to learn anatomy from the apps, draw SC pathways etc?
 
Anybody used this for class? if yeah, how does it work with blackboard to do assignments?

I have read many people swear by notability...what are your thoughts?

Importantly, which size would be good to learn anatomy from the apps, draw SC pathways etc?

Works great w notability. I don’t take notes though. I just put four ppt slides per pages and sync w ipad. Easier to read on than but laptop since the screen isn’t so violent