iPrep Dental Course

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

menina103

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone taken the iPrep dental prep course for the DAT? It's being offered here in South Florida and I can't find much information about it. Would like to know if the classes and materials are actually helpful or if I'm better off studying by myself.

Members don't see this ad.

did you ever end up taking the course?

I'm taking the course starting in May. I met a handful of people who took the course and they all highly recommended it. They all did well on the DAT (21 or higher and someone I talked to got a 26) and said the instructor really helped them focus on what you need to know for the exam.

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah I want to take it in May as well Ok that gives me hope I want a TS of 23 or higher! So you think it's a great investment?

I hope so bc it's not cheap lol but I think it will be. At the very least, I think it's helpful for me to be in a classroom setting, following a schedule and being held accountable for keeping up with the work. Everyone I talked to said it was worth the money. With the package you get a huge binder with the instructor's own notes and some other materials (I think you get math destroyer, and a subscription to Dat boot camp). Aiming for an AA of 23 too!

Has anyone taken the iPrep dental prep course for the DAT? It's being offered here in South Florida and I can't find much information about it. Would like to know if the classes and materials are actually helpful or if I'm better off studying by myself.

How was the course? Have you taken the DAT since the course?