iPrep Dental

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

krvstak

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone taken the iPrep Dental course? If so, what was your approach/method of studying? I feel like I'm constantly behind and I sorta understand stuff but it's not committing to memory as much as I'd like it to. :-(

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

How was the course?

It helped me out with my sciences a lot. I was aiming for a higher score but had a family emergency happen a week or so before I took my DAT and it reflected on my scores. The course gave me a sense of direction when studying, which was something I really needed.

I interviewed at 5 dental schools, got into 2 and was waitlisted at another with a 19AA, 3.6 oGPA and 3.8 sGPA.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Bump

I know this is an old thread but im curious to hear more reviews about the iprep course, it sounds interesting.

Bump

I know this is an old thread but im curious to hear more reviews about the iprep course, it sounds interesting.

Have you heard anything because I am also trying to find out if iPrep is the right course for DAT

Have you heard anything because I am also trying to find out if iPrep is the right course for DAT
For Iprep, I think the first book- booster 1 is excellent! The best I seen with wording of questions, answer choices and explanations, but it's from 2014 (not updated) and have to be in the class to get it. The professor also has a strong accent, my friend immediately told me that he couldn't deal with it. My favorite is the DAT Destroyer because it gives everyone the opportunity to do well on the DAT- it has everything you need and more. You'll definitely get a good education!! Hint hint- pay close attention to the explanations ;)