Dental iPrepdental TESTIMONIALS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

iPrepdental

Vendor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
iPrepdental TESTIMONIALS

"Iprepdetnal was exactly what I needed going into the dental school application process for the second time. It allowed me to have that extra "edge" on all the other interviewers and I know that I really impressed the admissions committees. By doing three mock interview sessions, I was very confident and at ease going into my interviews, thanks to of all of the helpful practice and critique I was given. When I went to my four interviews, there were virtually no questions I had not already prepared and mastered with iprepdental. With my very low GPA, I know that my interview stood out and made me a desirable and competitive candidate. It felt nice to have a few choices of dental schools to pick from, including my FIRST choice out of all 28 schools I applied to this year. I honestly could not have done this without iprepdental’s help and I highly recommend this to anyone applying to dental school. Your future is worth every penny!"

B. McCarty
LECOM School of Dental Medicine 2017

"I had multiple interviews when I first applied to dental school, but I did not get any acceptance. This cycle, I prepared my interview with iprepdental. And I am in! I would definitely recommend iprepdental to anyone who wants professional mock interview or needs to improve the interview skills."

K, Chen
NYU School of Dental Medicine 2017

"Iprepdental is a great interview prep service. I bought the 5-interview package, which was well worth it. They (current dentists who are very familiar with the interview process) write up very detailed critiques of your mock interviews (these take place over Skype) that make you aware of both the strengths and weaknesses of your responses, and they give you suggestions as well. I implemented many of their suggestions and grew very confident in my responses. I improved drastically over the course of these 5 mock interviews, and I attribute this improvement directly to Iprepdental's services. I interviewed at 4 dental schools and was accepted to 3 (including my top choice of UCLA) on December 1 and wait-listed at 1. I actually bought 3 more mock interviews because I enjoyed their services so much; however, upon being notified of my acceptance to UCLA, I requested a refund and they very promptly honored my request, which speaks to their professionalism. I would highly recommend Iprepdental to anyone about to interview for dental school."

Thomas, UCLA School of Dentistry 2016

The best dental school mock interview you’ll ever have! I am now attending University of Florida and I could not have done it without you!

A., University of Florida College of Dentistry 2016

To view more testimonials please visit us at www.iprepdental.com

Members don't see this ad.