Iqcp = BS!

Started by Thrombus
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Thrombus

Member
Removed
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
can anyone provide high level evidence that this brings "value" to patients, especially at small hospitals?
 
haha, good luck with that! As far as I can tell it's just more paperwork and regulations, nothing that significantly improves value. Might be some studies that it improves quality or safety but I doubt much solid evidence.
 
I ended up drinking an entire bottle of Jack the last time I read through all that crap and passed out depressed. Has got even worse recently?
 
This kind of nonsense makes retirement feel better and better. Give it a try guys.