Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,
Rising M4 looking for recommendations on programs which will provide me with lots of hands-on experience.
I’m interested in the West Coast (OHSU, UWash, California), Colorado, and possibly New York.
I’d be very interested to hear about programs with:
1. Good autonomy
2. Good culture/lifestyle
3. Good moonlighting
I’m also happy to learn more about any programs which are known for overworking their residents or being toxic work environments as I would like to avoid these places.
Rising M4 looking for recommendations on programs which will provide me with lots of hands-on experience.
I’m interested in the West Coast (OHSU, UWash, California), Colorado, and possibly New York.
I’d be very interested to hear about programs with:
1. Good autonomy
2. Good culture/lifestyle
3. Good moonlighting
I’m also happy to learn more about any programs which are known for overworking their residents or being toxic work environments as I would like to avoid these places.