Ireland internship 2013

Started by pathaden
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pathaden

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

I just graduated from an EU medical school (Poland), and am a EU citizen (Polish) but also American. My question is what do I have to do to start the internship application, as I've read the rules and regulations for 2012 and they are as clear as mud. I have completed form IR1 and just waiting on some paper work back from the school.

I would like to know
-what forms need to be turned in
-what documents from the school I need


I know it doesn't open till Nov. but trying to get the paper work from the school will take that long.