Is 12 experiences enough for AACOMAS?

Started by medgirl25
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

medgirl25

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello

I'm submitting my AACOMAS application soon and noticed it's a bit different from AMCAS, as it separates achieves and experiences into two sections.

For AMCAS, it's encouraged to use all 15 slots, but I only have 12 for the AACOMAS application, because a few are designated to achievements. Should I add more experiences that I've done or is 12 enough?
 
Quality > quantity. I actually left a couple activities off my AACOMAS because I didn’t dedicate a lot of time to them and they didn’t add to my narrative. Didn’t want adcoms to think I was fluffing my app. 12 is plenty if you can explain what you learned from each.