Is 1st Buffalo deposit refundable?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Zubnaya Feya

Combinator
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
In the ADEA Official Guide (2009) it says that the first $350 deposit is refundable. However, in my acceptance papers they do not mention it anywhere. Does anyone know if they refund the deposit if you decide not to attend later on? If yes, please let me know where do you know it from.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I called in and they said it will be refundable up until March 1st or April 1st (not sure yet).

Are you seriously considering Buffalo?

Members don't see this ad :)
I had buffalo wings last week at cheese cake factory.

Are you seriously considering Buffalo?
I am considering practicing in NY after I graduate and I am thinking that going to Buffalo would help me in that. Also, even with Dean's at Penn, Buffalo comes somewhat cheaper if I get NY residency after 1st year and about the same if I get NY residency after 2nd year.

I am considering practicing in NY after I graduate and I am thinking that going to Buffalo would help me in that. Also, even with Dean's at Penn, Buffalo comes somewhat cheaper if I get NY residency after 1st year and about the same if I get NY residency after 2nd year.

Go to Penn, i got waitlist at Buffalo:p

Gotcha. Are you in the process of getting permanent residency in the US?