Is 2011-2012 publication date dental decks alright for example prep?

Started by drmogali
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drmogali

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I intend to take the part 2 exam towards the end of July this year (2017) what do you guys think? Is 2011-2012 dental decks alright?


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
Hi, I intend to take the part 2 exam towards the end of July this year (2017) what do you guys think? Is 2011-2012 dental decks alright?


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Hi, I studied decks of 2009-10 for part 2 exam.....that I gave on 1 may,2017......and got through....
I guess dental decks are relatively same through all years.....I feel it's like rewording the same questions in following years decks
 
Can you give me a few pointers as well? What helped you the most? And what do you think of DBM (Dental Boards Mastery) app and Crack The NBDE?


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile