Is 6 weeks enough?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lonely Sol

cowgoesmoo fan!
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, I am debating on if i should take the DAT on July 25 or early august! What do you guys think I should do?! I have been studying a little for DATs, while doing research and studying for GRE, which is tomorrow. But after tomorrow, i am back to studying DATs hardcore. I remember most of the stuff from before, just getting a little nervous about not havin enough time.

Oh, and has anyone used Rudman's DAT, is it any good?!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, I am debating on if i should take the DAT on July 25 or early august! What do you guys think I should do?! I have been studying a little for DATs, while doing research and studying for GRE, which is tomorrow. But after tomorrow, i am back to studying DATs hardcore. I remember most of the stuff from before, just getting a little nervous about not havin enough time.

Oh, and has anyone used Rudman's DAT, is it any good?!

6 weeks @ 7 hrs a day:idea:

I haven't taken the DAT but several of my friends have told me they think 3-4 weeks studying is fine. They didn't score perfects or anything but they were still good scores (in the 20's). I'm giving myself 4 weeks to study my butt off....my test is in early july...I'll keep you posted on how I do and you can decide if 6 weeks is too short of time for you. hope that helps!

Hey Lonely,
I'm only studying about 6 weeks too (July 14th, and I started 2 weeks ago), and it looks like I'll be on track. I'm quite surprised at how much knowledge I retained since I last took it 3 months ago. You took it 3 months ago too right? I suggest you register for the 25th, and if it doesn't look like you're ready, just call and delay it. it only costs $10 to reschedule.

Hey Lonely,
I'm only studying about 6 weeks too (July 14th, and I started 2 weeks ago), and it looks like I'll be on track. I'm quite surprised at how much knowledge I retained since I last took it 3 months ago. You took it 3 months ago too right? I suggest you register for the 25th, and if it doesn't look like you're ready, just call and delay it. it only costs $10 to reschedule.

Cool, Thanks for the advice!