is 8 weeks enough

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

horsesense21

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i know ive made a lot of posts on here and i dont mean to be annoying but will eight weeks be enough time for the mcat? im not doing anything else besides taking a 1.5 unit physics lab which requires only three hours of class once a week and about 3 hours outside of class. so can it be done? be honest and critical if you must.
 
I have yet to receive my scores, but I only studied 6ish weeks and I felt great about the content. I was averaging in the mid-low 30s on AAMC FLs and I felt pretty decent about the test. But I've also taken many advanced biology classes, and being very strong in the subject, it required very little studying. Focus on your weaknesses, but don't forget about reviewing your strengths. Create note cards while studying as they will be quicker and easier to study. Study for about 6 hours a day and take at the max one break day a week.

You'll be good, stay confident, and work hard. Two weeks before you're exam, take an FL. If you aren't where you wish to be, consider rescheduling.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2