A

ancientmd

I just took this and thought the verbal was different and the sciences were easier.... Anyone else think the verbal was somewhat hard/ambigous?

M

misscalipig

i found aamc 3 verbal is be easier than aamc 5 and 6, and the science to be a bit harder.

anyone else have any opinions?

rCubed

taiko master
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 15, 2002
NY
Visit site
Status
i thought as a whole, number III was harder, i went down six points total from AAMC V to AAMC III. the verbal wasn't that bad, but i think the science was a little nit-picky

About the Ads

limit

Molesting my inner-child
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 21, 2000
New York City
Status
Subtract 6 points from your AAMC III score and that should give you a rough gauge as to how well you should perform on test day, assuming luck goes your way.

limit

Molesting my inner-child
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 21, 2000
New York City
Status
Kidding :eek:

Relax folks, think of it this way. If you go over the solution to every problem, you have the same starting knowledge base with regards to the aamc problems as anyone else (assuming you score isn't outrageously low). It's all about learning... Athletes don't set world records during training, they save that for test (ie, race) day.

rCubed

taiko master
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 15, 2002
NY
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by limit
Subtract 6 points from your AAMC III score and that should give you a rough gauge as to how well you should perform on test day, assuming luck goes your way.

lol, i read that and i was like:wow:

M

misscalipig

heehee =D that was funny...

seriously though, verbal was easier, i think verbal is the one that fluctuates the most, at least for me, because if i get interesting passages, i do well, if not, i can barely finish...

Jamier2

SDN Hillbilly Moderator
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 22, 2001
Kentucky
home.insightbb.com
Status
My real score was one point higher than my AAMC III test. :)

limit

Molesting my inner-child
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 21, 2000
New York City
Status
Originally posted by Jamier2
My real score was one point higher than my AAMC III test. :)
Thems fightin' words. :D

About the Ads