• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Is Academic Update necessary?

annahello

Sep 12, 2012
I'm already accepted to the pharmacy school of my choice. I was wondering if we STILL need to do the academic update and send in the transcripts to pharmCAS even when I'm accepted already? PharmCAS won't be able to send in the transcripts to schools anyways right? I tried contacting my school 5 days ago but they haven't replied and email is their only way of communicating.... It's just a big hassle and cost to send everything to PharmCAS again.

kcha90

Jul 20, 2012
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
I'm already accepted to the pharmacy school of my choice. I was wondering if we STILL need to do the academic update and send in the transcripts to pharmCAS even when I'm accepted already? PharmCAS won't be able to send in the transcripts to schools anyways right? I tried contacting my school 5 days ago but they haven't replied and email is their only way of communicating.... It's just a big hassle and cost to send everything to PharmCAS again.

The schools typically provide explicit instructions.

riggylou

Sep 17, 2012
Southern CA
  1. Pre-Pharmacy

Not sure, but you only need to send 1 transcript from the school you took courses at during Fall 2012.

About the Ads

GGMay

Dec 14, 2012
New York City
  1. Pharmacy Student
I often live by the saying "I'd rather be safe than sorry." This, for me, would be a good situation to apply that to. After all the work you did to get into pharmacy school, you don't want to potentially cause complications in the future. That's how I would look at it. :)

About the Ads
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.