Is anyone else out there getting FAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
All4MyDaughter said:
HMMMMM, if we could find a doctor who could do a fat transplant, I could hook you up.

Hey, I'd volunteer to be a donor too.
 
All4MyDaughter said:
We could set up an Adipose Bank!

Too funny! I have a friend that could have made good use of this adipose bank BEFORE she got her a$$ implants!!! and gave almost 10 grand to Dr. 90210!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Smilescali said:
Too funny! I have a friend that could have made good use of this adipose bank BEFORE she got her a$$ implants!!! and gave almost 10 grand to Dr. 90210!!!

i saw a trainer at the gym with "a** implants" or at least i think it was an butt implant. she had a pretty good body, except her butt was an abnormal shape and stuck out funny. why would anyone want a big ole bubbly butt, jesus, there are way better things to spend money on (like perky breasts :laugh: )
 
usi said:
Hi! I had the same problem until this year. I had to gain weight when I was pregnant, and I succeeded by eating a banana with wipped cream (freshly made none of that rediwip) right before bed.
Try eating dessert before bed...see if it works for you also.
Aerobics will also increase your appetite, and weight training will increase your muscle mass. These are good for you so make the time...

Really? That's cool. I'm eating a meal after dinners now too. I have $200 of school cash left (in addition to a meal plan) that I need to spend in 5 weeks. I find that I usually am not in the mood for greasy food during the day, but I like it at night.

But seriously, I know I'm not a big eater but I have friends who eat so little. If not less than me, then certainly not more... but they are not thin! Not even a little!!!

Exercise makes me lose my apetite. I can't force myself to eat the weight lifting stuff (am I the only one who thinks it tastes like metal?) My plan is to eat lots of junk food...
 
thaliagoo said:
Really? That's cool. I'm eating a meal after dinners now too. I have $200 of school cash left (in addition to a meal plan) that I need to spend in 5 weeks. I find that I usually am not in the mood for greasy food during the day, but I like it at night.

But seriously, I know I'm not a big eater but I have friends who eat so little. If not less than me, then certainly not more... but they are not thin! Not even a little!!!

Exercise makes me lose my apetite. I can't force myself to eat the weight lifting stuff (am I the only one who thinks it tastes like metal?) My plan is to eat lots of junk food...

I also made myself a batch of latkes and ate them with a good helping of sour cream for breakfast.
Try multigrain pancakes with lots of yummy syrup and bananas and walnuts. You can save them in the fridge for snacking.
Trail mix also have a ton of calories. and those yogurt raisins!
I was the same as you until this summer( I am 5'7 and weigh 118). Now I actually have to watch what I eat more closely.
Fortunately, americans like their women thin. If you grew up in S. America like me, you are really not too attractive unless you have a full rump... :laugh:
 
usi said:
I also made myself a batch of latkes and ate them with a good helping of sour cream for breakfast.

I love latkes. When I get back to campus in February of 2007, you'll have to make me some.
 
dgroulx said:
I love latkes. When I get back to campus in February of 2007, you'll have to make me some.

You got it!
 
mmmm... latkes. I'm glad that it's almost Passover! I'll be mooching them from a few friends 🙂
 
I've never had latkes 🙁

I've gained inches, not weight, ever since freshmen year in undergrad, slowly but deadly...