Is anyone selling Dr. Collins PCAT with updates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lavenderhearts

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm looking for Dr. Collins PCAT study guide for 2014 with the latest updates. I don't mind some writing on it as long as there is no highlighting. I'm looking for a reasonable price for it. If you have these requirements comment on this thread with your description of the study guide and your price. I will be paying using paypal. Thank you
 
I know that you asked for newest version, but I have 2013 with july update, no writing or anything, and I scored 98% last year using it, I am asking for $100 including shipping fee
 
Are you still looking for it? I bought mine in August or September and never opened it. Willing to sell it for a reasonable offer.