is audio appollo lectures good?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AnnyAd

Membership Revoked
Removed
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
also, i've heard that golijan lectures are good and they are free can anyone give me link?:angelic:

Members don't see this ad.

Yes!!! They were very worth it to me. There are some errors and I never found a print version of the text but I originally failed step 1, I used these along with other resources for the rest of the exams and did much better. I listened a ton though, I would let myself goof off, and play video games, but only with the lectures on. I can't count how many times I went through them, also played continuously in the car. It helped me tremendously! Basically brainwashed myself with the material. I used it throughout 3rd year for shelves as well. They have a discount code, or used to where if you signed up for the newsletter you got a 40% discount.

I once left my computer at home while on an away rotation and the owner sent me additional files to use.

Goljan is great as well, but I preferred the appllo audio since I listened to him throughout 2nd year.

I would let myself play games and then alternate with practice questions, books and drawing diagrams and it worked well.