LondonFog1997
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey SDN!
I was wondering if the figures given out on the MSAR for average indebtedness is before or after interest. Is the average med school indebtedness figure of “200,000” also considering interest? I am wondering because I am looking to take out 45k a year and was wondering if that would place me at the average. Would I say I’m taking out 180k of debt?
Also wanted to thank my undergrad for not teaching me about financial literacy!
I was wondering if the figures given out on the MSAR for average indebtedness is before or after interest. Is the average med school indebtedness figure of “200,000” also considering interest? I am wondering because I am looking to take out 45k a year and was wondering if that would place me at the average. Would I say I’m taking out 180k of debt?
Also wanted to thank my undergrad for not teaching me about financial literacy!