Is biology enough?

Started by oncloud
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

oncloud

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello

I recently discovered that I'm interested in optometry. Unfortunately, it was after I had to make my subject choices in school (I'm leaving school in 2 years and you have to follow your choices through both years after you've made them) and so my subjects are:

Adv. English
Standard Maths
French
Adv Biology
Standard Philosophy
Spanish
Standard Geography
Standard History
Sociology
ICT

(When I say standard, I mean that it was possible to do advanced [although you can't take everything advanced])

I had the choice to do Physics and chemistry although I didn't take them.
Do you think that Biology would be enough to study it in university?
(And I can't change my choices - although I REALLLY WISH I COULD!)


Thanks


oncloud



EDIT: I forgot to mention that I have a GCSE result in chemistry and physics.....the subjects i'm doing now are A levels
 
Last edited: