is BU still interviewing canidates.

toothie

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 18, 2004
    hi....
    i was wondering if anyone who applied to BU in january got any call from them.... :confused:
    are they still having interviews..... :confused:
    if u call up the office of admissions , the only answer they give is.. will let u know by mail....they arnt even confirming if the application is complete...
    anyone in a similar plight please post..... :)
    toothie

sreshta

5+ Year Member
    15+ Year Member
    Apr 6, 2004
      toothie said:
      hi....
      i was wondering if anyone who applied to BU in january got any call from them.... :confused:
      if u call up the office of admissions , the only answer they give is.. will let u know by mail....they arnt even confirming if the application is complete...
      toothie

HI,
      Bu is interviewing candidates till last week of feb.But i dont know if they are sending and interview calls now. I was told by them that these interviews have been scheduled earlier. Call them and find out if they vl be sending any more inreview calls.gl

blacktooth

10+ Year Member
      5+ Year Member
      Feb 4, 2005
        :scared: :
        toothie said:
        hi....
        toothie
        hey i also applied in january and haven't heard from them.i mean i called them and they said the same thing.plz let me know if they call you.and btw all the best!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.