Last I checked, there are only a handful of vet schools that outright require calculus (Purdue and U of Florida come to mind; there may be one or two more). For the overwhelming majority of schools, pre-calculus and statistics should suffice, but definitely check the websites of the specific schools you are interested in just to be sure.
Personally, I have taken both calculus and statistics, and would say that the latter class has been far, far more useful to me -- I got to apply all of it working as a statistician for a couple of research projects, it's given me a edge in several classes (molecular cell biology, immunology, ecology), and it's a a great skill to have even when you're doing something as simple as reading published papers. Perhaps I'm in the minority, but I'm not a fan of vet schools requiring calculus; I actually think it's way overkill. If anything, statistics should probably be recommended/required more.