Is CE required in CA for 1st time renewal?

Started by alpha2
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

alpha2

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got my new CA license last year and its already time to renew it. Do I have to submit all 30 CE hours?
 
the fact that some people have to log in to a forum to ask such an incredibly basic question makes me question the idea that pharmacists are all 'bright' people. sorry, just my opinion.

In any case: here you go:

**********************
http://www.pharmacy.ca.gov/licensing/licensees_info.shtml#renewal

EXCEPTIONS TO THE CONTINUING EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
NEW LICENSEES

All new licensees are exempt from earning CE for their first renewal cycle.
 
It says "omitting traffic infractions under $300 not involving alcohol, dangerous drugs, or controlled substances". I have a traffic ticket moving violation for $500, any thoughts on this one.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It says "omitting traffic infractions under $300 not involving alcohol, dangerous drugs, or controlled substances". I have a traffic ticket moving violation for $500, any thoughts on this one.
My thought is that you have a lead foot.