Is Columbia Full?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

speedkdy

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is columbia full?

Members don't see this ad.

I dont think so. I just got an acceptance letter today

Members don't see this ad :)
i think they might be close to it. diana emailed me and said my status letter either went out a couple days ago or will be going out shortly--i did not interview. if you look on predents, a few people posted rejections earlier this month. but if you've had an interview, it might be different.

I interviewed on Feb 29th~ and I am still waiting for a response... it's really killing me because next week I will have to make a deposit to NYU if I don't hear from them. Should I give Diana a call? would she reveal any information about my status?

one guy from my interview group has received a wait list response...

I'm pretty sure Dr. M said you have to wait to get it in the mail, because there's no way to verify it's you on the phone. But you can try I guess.

I interviewed the 22 as well Hanzo. =D I'm still waiting tho.

Yeah, What was your name? Im not sure if i remember you
I talked to Dr. M on the phone about my deposit, They only gave me a day (due March 14)
He gave me a week to send it in and said that everyone that got accepted has the March 14 deadline.
I am guessing this means all the letters are out

Does the letter come by regular mail?

I just called Diana and she told me my letter was mailed a week ago by regular mail... but I live in canada... so maybe that's what's causing the delay...

I HAVE A BAD FEELING! (i feel usually rejection letter comes slower)