Is crackdat worthless?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WVU2012

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
ok, ive got my DAT september 3rd, and so ive been rigorously studying the last 2 weeks, ive gone through some kbb, barrons, and i bought the entire CRACKDAT and topscore...ive loved all of the crackdat PAT and ive been doing very well (above 20) on the tests. when i go to look at the science section, i just get very frustrated...the questions are just completely crappy and ridiculously hard. is it even worth going through them? or should i just stick to topscore tests for my natural sciences. also, if you have any other suggestions for me in my testing that would be great too. ive been going through chad's videos for genchem and orgo, and ive been reading kbb for biology. i feel that i am making good progress. thanks. Also, im new to this forum, i go to WVU and hope to get accepted to dental school next year.

Members don't see this ad.

In short, I found the science portion to be worthless and irrelevant and the length of the passages in the reading portion are inadequate. However, the PAT and math sections are quite good. The science portion was so appalling that I registered for the sole purpose of telling you how bad it was.