Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,
I am an MS1 currently under a certain loan forgiveness program that takes care of tuition as long as I commit to service in a rural area after training. It is not limited to primary care, so ortho is an option, however fellowship training is not in the contract.
Where Im from there are a few general ortho docs still practicing, but I wanted to get some opinions from some attendings that may be practicing in community settings to see if general orthopedics is even possible 10 years from now.
Thanks everyone.
I am an MS1 currently under a certain loan forgiveness program that takes care of tuition as long as I commit to service in a rural area after training. It is not limited to primary care, so ortho is an option, however fellowship training is not in the contract.
Where Im from there are a few general ortho docs still practicing, but I wanted to get some opinions from some attendings that may be practicing in community settings to see if general orthopedics is even possible 10 years from now.
Thanks everyone.