Is in-person lecture attendance required at optometry school?

Started by coolron90
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

coolron90

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are they available online like dental and medical schools or is in-person attendance required? I only ask because I do so much better with online platform.. mainly due to having an option to watch 1.5x or 2x and rewind whenever needed.
 
Last edited:
Depends on the school and class I'm assuming...SCCO does in-person lectures and then posts recordings up too. With COVID-19 I'm sure all schools are doing online right now though.
 
At CCO half my classes had in class participation questions so attendance was mandatory unless you wanted to lose those points. But most of them were recorded so you could refer back at home.