Is it difficult?

smuwillobrien

15+ Year Member
Sep 6, 2003
  1. Attending Physician
    I've been thinking a lot lately doing a whole lot of soul searching; I've come to the conclusion that medicine isn't for me. Yes, the salary may be nice, the future outlook may look promising, but alas it is not for me. I've decided to continue on and apply to clown college.

Could anyone point out some good clown college links including required gpa, extracurriculars, etc. I'm thinking of becoming an academic clown so does anyone know any good combined clown research programs?

Also, does anyone know where I could find a nice motley and jester suit for when it comes time to do my clinical rotations, and perhaps some extravagant facial paints? Thanks in advice,

Will 'Preclown' O'Brien

Brickhouse

7+ Year Member
    15+ Year Member
    Oct 10, 2003
    LA2DC and back again...
    1. Resident [Any Field]
      Check the drama departments at colleged nearby , they often have extensive costume departments which may include jester/clown suits and/or make-up. They might be open to selling you what they have, or at least maybe a long term rental. Good luck!

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.