Is it Interview scheduling error?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doctork22

Reaction score
Hi Everyone! so I got an interview invite on AAMC but I'm unable to either schedule or waitlist anything. I emailed the PC twice regarding this and she kept saying cancellations are inevitable. Keep on checking and the IV spots will open. Please check how the screen looks like and advise as I am still not able to do anything. Please advise what should I do next. Is it how the screen supposed to look like?
Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 11.41.53 AM.png

Members don't see this ad.

Sounds like they just don't waitlist any of their interview dates. That's not very user-friendly to you, but it is what it is.

Just keep checking. And stop bothering the PC, for whatever reason it seems like this is the way they've decided to do their interviews.

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks for ur response. I thought it was an error that I am not able to waitlist.

Thanks for ur response. I thought it was an error that I am not able to waitlist.
I don't know in this case, but I have had some programs do like gospursgo said, and the dates are only either available to schedule or no action available. They don't waitlist at all. Just keep checking multiple times a day any time you think of it. Hopefully something will come open. You probably have a good chance since they are interviewing through February.