1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Is it just me?

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by Dr_Dan_the_man, Jul 30, 2006.

1. Dr_Dan_the_man

Dr_Dan_the_man OH CANADA
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    ... or are the kaplan full length curves ridiculously generous?
    I thought I completely bombed the PS section, but what wouldve been a 6 on TPR diags was a 10!
    Are the tests that much harder? How representative are these curves of real MCAT scores?

Thanks for any info...

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. estairella

estairella Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I would say they're pretty representative, with the exception of VR (but that's true of TPR as well).

Yea definitely don't worry about the PS. If you're getting the curved score you want, then relax, be happy, prance around in green fields, etc. :D

4. geno2568

geno2568 Senior Member
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    they are....but for some reason i got similiar scores on the aamc tests

5. jsol

jsol Member
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    they are generous b/c they are harder. Therefore you are likely to score close to what u would score on an AAMC test, at least thats been the case for me.

6. Dr_Dan_the_man

Dr_Dan_the_man OH CANADA
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Why is this thread locked??