Is it just me?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr_Dan_the_man

OH CANADA
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
... or are the kaplan full length curves ridiculously generous?
I thought I completely bombed the PS section, but what wouldve been a 6 on TPR diags was a 10!
Are the tests that much harder? How representative are these curves of real MCAT scores?

Thanks for any info...

Members don't see this ad.

Dr_Dan_the_man said:
I thought I completely bombed the PS section, but what wouldve been a 6 on TPR diags was a 10!
Are the tests that much harder? How representative are these curves of real MCAT scores?

Thanks for any info...

I would say they're pretty representative, with the exception of VR (but that's true of TPR as well).

Yea definitely don't worry about the PS. If you're getting the curved score you want, then relax, be happy, prance around in green fields, etc. :D

they are....but for some reason i got similiar scores on the aamc tests

they are generous b/c they are harder. Therefore you are likely to score close to what u would score on an AAMC test, at least thats been the case for me.

Dr_Dan_the_man said:

Thanks for any info...

Why is this thread locked??