Is it okay to submit?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Typhooner1

Registered User
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I rarely post, but I read regularly and usually I'm easily able to find the information that I'm specifically looking for.

The problem is that I can't find a definitive answer to the following question:

Do I need to worry about schools rejecting me even if I say I'm taking the test next week? Sometimes I hear no, sometimes yes, sometimes schools differ.

I'm totally done just waiting to submit. What's the plan?

Thanks
 
submit. the sooner you get verified the better. if any school rejects you before your august scores come out, just tell them and they should "un-reject" you until they see your new scores.