urDDS

10+ Year Member
Jul 25, 2008
Status (Visible)
Is anyone out there applying this cycle and well be retaking the DAT in Jan. because a school told you too????????

About the Ads

Shjfr

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 27, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Back to the books for me too...

I was told that I should have it done by mid-Feb...

Of course the black out dates are conveniently placed from Feb 7th to the end of the month... gah

Danny289

10+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
when are u guys taking it, and did you have any interviews, I did not get any, mercy just told me too in a letter.

Oregan asked me retake DAT because my low reading score plus millions rejections :D I got one interview from my state school last Friday for Jan 12!

Shjfr

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 27, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
when are u guys taking it, and did you have any interviews, I did not get any, mercy just told me too in a letter.

I had an interview at Indiana... didn't apply to other schools until later so I wouldn't have to interview until after December in case I got in... backfired... hopefluly I get some interviews for Feb.

Indiana wants me to get a 19 in AA instead of my 18 :thumbdown:

IWantSmile

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 5, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student

Soon as possible; end of Feb. But I am thinking rather wait for next cycle than rushing it--also advised from school admission. I probably retake either before May or Sep. 2009.

IdahoDoc

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 26, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Both UoP and NYU want me to retake so i am going to crash the DAT books over the break and take my test the first day of next semester (Jan 7th) Hope it leaves me enough time.

katdat

10+ Year Member
Jun 30, 2008
New York
Status (Visible)
  1. Non-Student
I didn't get any interview ..I will retake it in Jan..
btw when I tried to register for DAT, I noticed the appointment (test) duration changed
to 5hrs30min..wasn't it 4hrs30min?

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.