Is it Only ME?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

urDDS

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone out there applying this cycle and well be retaking the DAT in Jan. because a school told you too????????

Members don't see this ad.

when are u guys taking it, and did you have any interviews, I did not get any, mercy just told me too in a letter.

Members don't see this ad :)
Back to the books for me too...

I was told that I should have it done by mid-Feb...

Of course the black out dates are conveniently placed from Feb 7th to the end of the month... gah

when are u guys taking it, and did you have any interviews, I did not get any, mercy just told me too in a letter.

Oregan asked me retake DAT because my low reading score plus millions rejections :D I got one interview from my state school last Friday for Jan 12!

I had an interview at Indiana... didn't apply to other schools until later so I wouldn't have to interview until after December in case I got in... backfired... hopefluly I get some interviews for Feb.

Indiana wants me to get a 19 in AA instead of my 18 :thumbdown:

Soon as possible; end of Feb. But I am thinking rather wait for next cycle than rushing it--also advised from school admission. I probably retake either before May or Sep. 2009.

Both UoP and NYU want me to retake so i am going to crash the DAT books over the break and take my test the first day of next semester (Jan 7th) Hope it leaves me enough time.

I didn't get any interview ..I will retake it in Jan..
btw when I tried to register for DAT, I noticed the appointment (test) duration changed
to 5hrs30min..wasn't it 4hrs30min?