Is it possible to become more socialable with more human contact?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SeekerofTruth

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I pretty much keep to myself all day with the exception of my little brother. I am an introvert, shy, and socially awkward.

Members don't see this ad.

I pretty much keep to myself all day with the exception of my little brother. I am an introvert, shy, and socially awkward.

What the hell does this have to do with anything related to the field of pharmacy? You have posted some dumb crap but this one takes the cake. Your name should be SeekerofPostlessandReadMore.

Maybe this guy just wanted to speak to intelligent people on the matter?

Seeker, I don't know. I sure am glad i'm not shy.

Also, seeker of truth. he is searching the truth, is this possible?

Members don't see this ad :)
Dr. Hannibal Lecter became very good at being socialable despite his extreme introversion.

Check out some youtube clips on the pickup artist guy named Mystery. He is an awkward nerd who can, after many years of practice, seduce any lady.

In either case their favorite line is: "sit closer"

What the hell does this have to do with anything related to the field of pharmacy? You have posted some dumb crap but this one takes the cake. Your name should be SeekerofPostlessandReadMore.

:laugh:

You almost had me in tears.

Almost reminds me of..

[YOUTUBE]XfmVBmDKLZI[/YOUTUBE]

I was very shy when I 1st graduated. Working in a 300 script per day store, people in my face all day, was sort of like cognitive behaviour therapy.