is it possible to take off two years?

Started by WCDI
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

WCDI

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi
I am an international student who got admitted into a pharmacy school last year.
However, due to financial reason I had to take a year off at the beginning of the first semester. I was wondering is it even possible for me to take another year off before going to pharmacy school? Last time, I was not considered defer but was considered taking a year off which I got about 80% of my tuition back. I was wondering if I could still use "defer"... I know it's up to the school but I didn't know what to do...
 
Hi
I am an international student who got admitted into a pharmacy school last year.
However, due to financial reason I had to take a year off at the beginning of the first semester. I was wondering is it even possible for me to take another year off before going to pharmacy school? Last time, I was not considered defer but was considered taking a year off which I got about 80% of my tuition back. I was wondering if I could still use "defer"... I know it's up to the school but I didn't know what to do...

I would forget pharmacy school unless you are going to marry a us citizen. Because no one is hiring people who need visas nowadays.