Is it possible?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
M

mjs853

Just wondering what are the pros and cons of opening up one's own pharmacy business? Is it even possible? I am not a pharmacist, but was reading threads in this forum and the question popped up in my head.

Members don't see this ad.

mjs853 said:
Just wondering what are the pros and cons of opening up one's own pharmacy business? Is it even possible? I am not a pharmacist, but was reading threads in this forum and the question popped up in my head.

I was thinking of starting my own School of Pharmacy. But I think I'm too qualified.

GravyRPH said:
I was thinking of starting my own School of Pharmacy. But I think I'm too qualified.

I'll go in with you..that will lower the qualification a bit.. and I will also fund the project. Find us a building.

Members don't see this ad :)
ZpackSux said:
Find us a building.

why dont you buy an old mc donalds restaurant. You can collect the 28,000 dollar tuition thru the drive thru system

aubieRx said:
why dont you buy an old mc donalds restaurant. You can collect the 28,000 dollar tuition thru the drive thru system

I hear there's a nice temporary site in Hawaii we might be able to pick up cheap from one of those government clearing houses.

oh i heard about that lot. heard it comes included with a slightly-used golf cart for emergency get-aways