Is it possible...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

socket

The one and only...
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
...to get in at dental schools like Marquette, UoP or Temple, with 2.75 Cummulative/ 3.9 science GPAs and 23/26/20 DAT?:eek:

Members don't see this ad.

...to get in at dental schools like Marquette, UoP or Temple, with 2.75 Cummulative/ 3.9 science GPAs and 23/26/20 DAT?:eek:

Is it even possible to have 3.9 science and 2.75 cumulative? Wow, all I can say is that you must really love science (26!) and HATE everything else haha.

Are you a science major? Did you return to school after failing out with a new attitude? I think you might still get a look from schools but I would be prepared to answer the "what the #*^&% happened?" question.

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you a science major? Did you return to school after failing out with a new attitude? I think you might still get a look from schools but I would be prepared to answer the "what the #*^&% happened?" question.

lol to OP, just be like..GPA aint nothn but a numba

anyways IMO, it's very possible and very likely

weird! How could u have low cumulative GPA, but high science?? What's ur major?? I think UOP is hard now, because I havenot hear anything from them....:confused:

yea i think it's definately possible.
you have really high science GPA plus excellent DAT scores.
as long as you can explain why your overall is so low, you should be able to get into one of those i think

lol to OP, just be like..GPA aint nothn but a numba

anyways IMO, it's very possible and very likely

lol that takes you four years to achieve.

Thread starter: How!? Sick DATs though!