Is it too late to apply for SGU Fall 08?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

woodhorse22

Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am considering applying to SGU to start in Fall 08. Is it too late? When do you recommend I should get my stuff in in order to have a good chance of getting in? thx.
 
Not too late. You should ideally send everything in 6 months before the start of the semester.
 
No, I don't think you are... I have a friend who just completed his stuff a little while ago and he just got his interview... his stats are pretty competitive though so that always plays a role... good luck... dot dot dot...


his numbers are 3.6 + 29
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I posted this in the Indian forum, but there was no love👎

I have a friend who is thinking of going to SGU. Can she practice in India?